Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Now that i'm trying to do the right thing and PURCHASE the lisence, i go to www.verichat.com and www.pdaapps.com and cant find a link to purchase it. All they have are the descriptions
    Last edited by NativeTongue03; 12/14/2006 at 09:39 AM.
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTongue03 View Post
    Now that i'm trying to do the right thing and PURCHASE the lisence, i go to www.verichat.com and www.pdaapps.com and cant find a link to purchase it. All they have are the descriptions
    Nokia -- the current owners of the product -- very recently announced they are formally discontinuing the product. That means, effective as of the date of the annoucement, that they are no longer selling or renewing subscriptions for the product. They do not say specifically, but one presumes that this also means that as of November 2007 the service will disappear entirely. There are other threads on this specific topic if you do some searching around.
    so are people using hacked version or latest version of VC with any success?? (700p)
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I am using the hacked version that was posted awhile ago with no problems whatsoever and I hope it continues to work.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Mine says it cant find the util folder, any ideas why?
    wow this stinks, what other options are there out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    so are people using hacked version or latest version of VC with any success?? (700p)
    Works perfectly
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Eshan makes a good point...the hacked version will not work unless the old Verichat files are removed.

You can search the threads for the instructions, but bascially, you need to do is:

1.) Delete Verichat app
    2.) Do a warm reset (search for instructions)
    3.) Delete any files have Verichat in name (using FileZ, LauncherX, etc.)
    4.) Install Verichat hacked version.

I've done this on nearly dozen Sprint 700Ps and it works perfectly.
    I'm sorry, but i'm having a really tough time unistalling verichat. I had it on my 700p a long time ago, and never used it, and now, even when going though uninstall, resetting (warm reset) and then using files to filter and delet the last two files with the verichat name in them, everytime i reinstall, it says that the trial has expired... where does it store that info?? What am i missing??
    Ok i have installed veri chat before and i want to get rid of it i have deleted every thing that has the word veri in it and still when I install the hacked version it says i still have thirty days left can any one help me, im noob to my treo also i just got it 5 days ago and i love it . if ya can help me im me or message me

thanks
    I installed this version today, the "works with 700p".. PERFECT!! sms, data connection, NO MORE DISCONNECTING ON SCREEN OFF... sounds and everything went back to like they were on my 650!!

ehm, since PDAApps is no longer selling Verichat... do you guys think it game to use the regged version?? i got a hold of a copy of it, works fine...
    Last edited by edwinh2209; 03/13/2007 at 02:31 PM.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinh2209 View Post
    I installed this version today, the "works with 700p".. PERFECT!! sms, data connection, NO MORE DISCONNECTING ON SCREEN OFF... sounds and everything went back to like they were on my 650!!

ehm, since PDAApps is no longer selling Verichat... do you guys think it game to use the regged version?? i got a hold of a copy of it, works fine...
    please send me a copy
    does not work "fine" for me. in sms mode, I miss a lot of IMs while away from the app. lame. I don't want to use data mode which will drain battery
    bump. anyone else on sprint notice in sms mode that not all messages come through in stand by?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    bump. anyone else on sprint notice in sms mode that not all messages come through in stand by?
    it didnt work for me form the beginning...

what i do is have aim forward messages to me (from aim.com), when i am not online (aka in a phone call)
    how do you do that? is this through verichat?
    I had Verichat (that I paid for) and it just expired a few days ago. I did as everyone suggested and deleted all Verichat files and downloaded the hack. However, I'm seeing that it expires at the end of this month. Any way to work around that seeing that I can't renew my subscription?
    Eureka! I was able to make it work by playing around with my old license code! I now have it working until 2010! Wahoo!
    playing around with how?
    I am using that hacked verstion on my treo 755p as verstoin 2.89b and it works freaking great.. i couldnt see battery or signal before on top when verichat was open now i can and my data connection is always on thanks so much for all your guy's help. i thought i was going to miss the quality of verichat i was getting on my i500.... but this is so much better!
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    it didnt work for me form the beginning...

what i do is have aim forward messages to me (from aim.com), when i am not online (aka in a phone call)
    Awhile ago i cant recall how either torrents or lime wire about 2 years ago i downloaded a hacked version of veri chat for my i500 where it never expires i been using that till about 2 weeks ago when i got a treo 755 after my sceen broke on my beloved samsung i500... well i did a sync and transfered all the files over altough it was a palm os4 versoin of verichat it all transfered over then did a auto upday and downloaded 2.89 to the treo 755... all my lisence informatoin such as the never expiers is active on on my new phone now.. and i just instaled the hack that allows the always on feature and works better then ever i am extreamly happy
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast