Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Does the data option have any significant impact on the battery life? I'm worried that keeping it signed in with the data option will run my battery down before the day is over.
    I've noticed that I get SMS now..but not on the first message...only if the person sends me two IM's..will I then get the SMS w/ just the second message....this has been consistent thus far...

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas how to resolve? thx
    Just installed the hack. This is my first time using Verichat. So far so good! I'm using the SMS option (Sprint 700p).
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    OK, I just noticed that the background feature isn't staying connected. I checked back about 10 minutes after connected and it was reconnecting. I have it set to run in the background with SMS. What am I doing wrong?
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    OK, I just noticed that the background feature isn't staying connected. I checked back about 10 minutes after connected and it was reconnecting. I have it set to run in the background with SMS. What am I doing wrong?
    Read through the last few pages of this thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=116189
    Installed VeriChat hack And then installed the latest (2.89b) form PDAAPPS and all worked well once I entered my lic and reg #s.
    File Transfers are what sold me. Otherwise I'd just use toccer. Can't send video though. Having problems with transfering my "Treo Video Files." Guess that's a topic for another thread.
    Last edited by carlnunes; 07/28/2006 at 03:30 AM.
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Hey why can't I select data mode? in the always-on menu i can only select SMS mode. date mode is not there
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I am getting an unable to find utils library error. Anyone know why this is happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnunes View Post
    Installed VeriChat hack And then installed the latest (2.89b) form PDAAPPS and all worked well once I entered my lic and reg #s.
    File Transfers are what sold me. Otherwise I'd just use toccer. Can't send video though. Having problems with transfering my "Treo Video Files." Guess that's a topic for another thread.

why install both versions? I just have the hacked version installed (Treo 700p)and it works good. Just curious.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Isn't it hysterical that we still haven't heard anything from PDAApps on this? Actually, I guess it would be more funny if it wasn't so pathetic...
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    ok, i have a question when setting up

should i do Data or SMS

i have just regular vision, and no unlimited texting (workin on that one)

also, i dont have calls forwarded from AIM yet. b/c i dont have unlimited texting

what should i do?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    ok, i have unlimited texting now. anyone?
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Starting this just in case people can't easily find the hacked Verichat .prc that works on the 700P. (You still need to pay for the subscription, folks.)

If you have a previous version of Verichat installed, delete it, do a Warm Reset, and use FileZ to delete the remaining Verichat files. (seach other thread for details.)

Then install the new version.

Hey Guys, I am a brand new treo users, have the 700P and never installed Verichat. Can someone kinda post a short instruction on how to install this to my Treo? I apologize but I am so new and unfamiliar with it. I search the forums thoroughly frst so no flames Will I need an SD card, because I clicked on teh hyperlinked file and it said that it was not supports by my treo but I could save it to my card. I dont have on yet but I will. Also how long does this free version last, 30 days or so? I read that this was the temporary trial version. Also will I have a choice on whether to choose it in SMS or Data mode? I do not have unlimited text messages so I assume I would definitely want the data mode. Sorry for all of the questions....Thanks for everyones help
    Don't use your Treo to download the file. Instead use your a regular computer. Download the hack and then hotsync it to your phone. If you still prefer to use your phone, you will need to save it to card and rename the attachment.php file using Filez or Resco Explorer to change it to verichat.prc. The name doesnt really matter but the extension .php needs to be changed to .prc. Good luck.
    I have not read anyone with this problem. When I choose Sounds and Alerts under Preferences....and check all the selections.....chose apply and exit out, when I go back to the same place again....the selections are all unchecked again. This is the hacked version. I cannot get Verichat to vibrate when a message comes in while treo is in vibrate mode. Any suggestions??

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Question for you all about the verichat software? we have two treos (my girlfriends and mines) and using verichat with the lisence i purchased. if both users are using the same registration code will one of them lock up at some point?
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeTongue03 View Post
    Question for you all about the verichat software? we have two treos (my girlfriends and mines) and using verichat with the lisence i purchased. if both users are using the same registration code will one of them lock up at some point?

Won't work. The license key is tied to the hotsync ID to generate a key that only works on the one device.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209 View Post
    Won't work. The license key is tied to the hotsync ID to generate a key that only works on the one device.
    NOT for Verichat. I have purchased applications whose lisences are tied to the ID before (technician and a couple of others) and they usually ask for the hotsync ID in order to issue a lisence. Verichat did not ask for my hotsync ID when i purchased it. I paid with my CC and all it asked for was an email address to emailthe lisence to
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    so what version is this Verichat that everyone is raving about? I have the 2.89 (paid) on mine and for some reason, i still can't get the SMS thing to work. when my friends IM the first time, it works, however any messages after that, they get an error saying it can't connect to some server..yaddah yaddah...

see thread below:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126633
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Quote Originally Posted by carlnunes View Post
    hi, can you explain why we need to install v2.89 over hacked version of verichat>? Can't we just install hacked version?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast