1.    #1  
    Shoot me a line with your top 3 new programs from 2006. If I pick your post by july 14th at 5 pm central, I will paypal you $50.00. I'm a power user looking to create more efficiencies with my phone and saving time. Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    This sounds bogus!
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    "If" meaning he doesn't have to pick a post?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    "If" meaning he doesn't have to pick a post?
    Actually, I believe he said "If I pick your post" - which may leave open the possibility that he was wordsmithing and would not pick any post but I believe the "if" meant something more along the lines of "If I pick your post over the other posts..."
  5.    #5  
    If shmif.......the person with the best list, will collect the handsome prize ($50.00 via paypal.)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    LOL! Now I'm inspired....
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    PS
    No offence intended but this is very funny...
  8.    #8  
    don't hate, congratulate!
    What is the big deal? What do you have to lose...bunch of paranoid freaks
    I would like to participate, but I am new and still waiting for my phone to arrive. From some of the AHs that told me that I need to “search” and “there is a thing called Goggle”, guess I need to search before I can participate.

Best of luck
    Last edited by Norboo; 06/28/2006 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norboo
    ...CLIP...some of the A hos ...CLIP...
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    i aINt dOIN iT!
    iT'S A sCAM!
    i JUST kNOW iT!
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
  14.    #14  
    This is too funny. Two incentives to reply to this post: help a brutha out and a prize and I can't get one response to the thread's topic. Unfreak'n believable!!
    You'd probably have gotten more on topic responses if you didn't go off topic by offering money...