1.    #1  
    I've been having some problems running K-maps on my 700P, for starters when I run it, I can't use the directonal pad to scroll. Also, when I go to get directions, I can get the writen form, but when I go to get the map, it will hang on connecting. When it hangs on connecting, it will not respond at all. I've deleted it and have reinstalled it twice with no luck. Is anyone else having problems ?

Thanks
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Same here - the 5 way pad doesn't work well in the menus.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Kmaps works for me, the only issue being the 5-way and menus.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    5 way and menu are a universal problem I believe. Any word on updates from the developer?
  5.    #5  
    Ok, so far its just me with it hanging when it comes to connecting. I'll play with it some more and see what I find. Thanks for the replys

Ok, tried it again, it will pull up a map, and as soon as I hit the N for next it will lock up on connecting.
    Last edited by Bigchris; 06/28/2006 at 04:31 PM.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    The issue with using the 5-way in menus seems to be a Java problem on the 700p, not a KMaps problem. It also affects other Java apps such as HourlyXCast.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Makes perfect sense redadz. Thanks for info!
    MY 5-way works with K-maps. Once in awhile I cannot retreive a map, but I think is is related to the particular map.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.