Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I just got my Verizon 700p and ould like to download some ringtones. On my old LG I just used the ringtone app to download them. This unit I was told to use the web and goto handango.com. but it seems like I have to buy an app just to get the ringtones on there. How can I just download the ringtone.

Also, what software can I use with the sync cable to transfer the ringtone to my unit.

Thanks for any hekp
    Ron
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Well to start backwards and answer your last question: HOTSYNC. That is what you will use with your sync cable for all programs you install. Or you can install via a card reader. As for ringtones, There are many things you can do. I suggest doing a search of the forum for the 650 and 700. There are dozens of people who have gone through this.

One great way is to email yourself a small .wav file of a ringtone, then when you download it from the email it will convert to a ringtone for your phone. I personally use RingoPro for mp3 ringtones. Also you there are websites like mbuzzy.com that have ringtones.

Good Luck