1.    #1  
    I'd like to have my wife's and my calander loaded with the same info/dates in the calendar. How can I do this? I did a search and it looks like you can SMS calendar events to another Treo 650, however, I can't seem to find this option on my 700p; only Bluetooth and Versamail. Niethter of which will work out for various reasons.
    I second this question. [My wife and I would like to sync our schedules together.]
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Palm used to have an application that allowed you to do this. Let me see if it's anywhere to be found. It was called DualDate.
    Jimmie Geddes
    It's called Dual Date.

DualDate is a new program from Palm that is an enhanced version of the standard Date Book.

Unlike the original Date Book, DualDate lets you share your calendar with family, friends and colleagues. You can therefore receive somebody else's calendar too.

Calendars are shared simply by beaming DualDate to another user, and this can include private events if you wish. Privacy is maintained but the dates/times that they occur are included.

When you receive another user's calendar DualDate automatically converts to a dual view mode, which allows you to see both sets of entries simultaneously.

If you have a colour device the calendar entries you receive will have a different (definable) colour, whilst greyscale users can differentiate between the two with different shades of grey.

Received calendars can be viewed, but not altered. Any changes to either calendar can be updated on the other device simply by beaming the calendar again.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloa.../palm-dualdate

I'm not sure if it will work on the 700p, it's an old app. Let us know.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I installed dual date on my 700p, it seems to be working. I don't have anyone to beam it to though,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    It's called Dual Date.

DualDate is a new program from Palm that is an enhanced version of the standard Date Book......
    that's getting closer. I really need something that I can send to her realtime while out and about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I installed dual date on my 700p, it seems to be working. I don't have anyone to beam it to though,lol.
    There seems to be some problems with the Treo650 though... see the comments on mytreo.net
    - Jeeman