1.    #1  
    Do you folks have any recommendations for an app to replace Vindigo? I love Vindigo but cannot get it to work on the 700p. It installs fine but after syncing, I get an application error. Since Vindigo hasn't really been updated in a long time, I thought I'd ask what everyone was using for an app that basically gives them the same features that Vindigo has. Thanks in advance for your help everyone.
    life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
    Vindigo works fine for me on the Sprint 700P.
    Laissez Faire
    Vindigo works fine on my Sprint 700p. I wish it had better 5-way nav support, and I can't get the Vindigo conduit to work with The Missing Sync, but I just synced it with Palm Desktop and got the wireless sync (VSync) installed, and now I don't use the desktop conduit at all - just sync it over the air.

Have you tried deleting everything on your device and in your hotsync backup folder relating to Vindigo or VSync and reinstalling it from scratch? I have had issues before that I fixed with that procedure.
    Quote Originally Posted by redadz
    Vindigo works fine on my Sprint 700p. I wish it had better 5-way nav support, and I can't get the Vindigo conduit to work with The Missing Sync, but I just synced it with Palm Desktop and got the wireless sync (VSync) installed, and now I don't use the desktop conduit at all - just sync it over the air.

Have you tried deleting everything on your device and in your hotsync backup folder relating to Vindigo or VSync and reinstalling it from scratch? I have had issues before that I fixed with that procedure.
    this is great news. i can't get it working with missing sync either, and I REALLY depend on this program! I'll try using Palm desktop just to install it that way and do over the air. thanks a lot! will report back.
    - ag47
    it worked!

i'm nervous about having palm desktop AND missing sync both running in OS X. So I installed the palm desktop onto my parallels XP installation and installed vindigo that way. I'm a happy camper now! Seriously, I find it hard to travel without vindigo. I hope they improve the software though. Features and compatibility haven't kept up with the new devices.
    - ag47
    I stopped using Vindigo when they lost the Zagat menu reviews... It's been pretty much downhill from there. (Well maybe not downhill, but definately not getting any better).
    I have been using Vindigo for a long time but have not installed it on my 700p VZW yet. Hopefully I won't have any problems.
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW