Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Greetings,

    Who knows of a good Unit converter?

    You know, bits-to-kilobytes and inches-to-kilometers and all that.

    Thanks very much,

    Tim ==
  2. gottago's Avatar
    Posts
    197 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #3  
    The Palm calculator (650) has one. Whether it will convert what you need can only be answerd by you;-)
  3. kvcobra's Avatar
    Posts
    446 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #4  
    Another option is a freeware calculator called SC-123PU. Lots of conversions, although I don't think it has bits to KB. You could always just divide by 8192 though.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

    Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Another option is a freeware calculator called SC-123PU. Lots of conversions, although I don't think it has bits to KB. You could always just divide by 8192 though.
    Nice Calculator.
    Just call me Berd.
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago
    The Palm calculator (650) has one. Whether it will convert what you need can only be answerd by you;-)
    Here's a link to the Manual:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...2&postcount=15
    Just call me Berd.
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xpanmanx
    Greetings,

    Who knows of a good Unit converter?

    You know, bits-to-kilobytes and inches-to-kilometers and all that.

    Thanks very much,

    Tim ==
    I use a little converter, don't know where it is... see attached file.

    It does convert from bits->kb, just choose the proper category (i.e. computer).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    - Jeeman
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    I use a little converter, don't know where it is... see attached file.

    It does convert from bits->kb, just choose the proper category (i.e. computer).
    That is a great little program. I have been using it with all my Palms since my first, the IIIC.
  8. #9  
    I use a program called YAUC which stands for "yet another unit calculator". I tried unit2unit and although it's UI is quite nice, it's not as efficient as YAUC. In the About is just list the developers e-mail, mariusm@yahoo.com.
  9. #10  
    Another vote for "converter".
    You can get the program at the authors site http://www.mattmarsh.net/computing/converter.shtml

Posting Permissions