1.    #1  
    I recently had to hard reset my 700p and restore my unit from Backupman. Working fine except that now during "Backup" in a Missing Sync sync, I get a soft reset after "AddressDB". The next items on the backup list (from previous logs) appear to be "RecentDomainDB" and "RecentAddressDB". In any case, despite the soft reset the Missing Sync log shows Backup OK and a normal sync operation. But clearly the entire backup did not occur (I also have Missing Sync backing up the SD card and Backup did not get to that point for sure).

I tried using dbScan but get a soft reset when I "Start Scan"...
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ Sounds like you may have a corrupted AddressDB. You may want to try deleting the AddressDB from your Treo and resynching with the "Desktop overwrites Handheld" setting in the AddressBook conduit in M|S.

That should cause the AddressDB to be rebult on your Treo.

Hope this helps. I had a similar problem with the memosDB not too long ago.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but I actually do not sync my address/contacts using Missing Sync (I use Exchange via Versamail).
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ You may want to try doing a fresh sync with Exchange to rebuild your Treo's Address DB ...I'm not sure how to do this though since I very little experience with synching with MS Exchange...
    Use the app. DBScan to clean up your handheld AddressDB file. Works like a champ.