1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

Is anyone using a golf app with thier Treo 700p? I looked at intelligolf (I think that is what it was) but wanted to get some others opinions. I did not see a recent topic that is up to date on this, so I figured I would start one for the 700p. If you are using one that seems stable on the 700p, please let me know
    Intelligolf did not specifically say for treo 700p, but it did say that it was good for any Treo/palm os device.

Thanks in advanced
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Intelligolf is worth it. Been using it for years. BEST GOLF APPLICATION. If you're willing to and not looking for freeware, this is it.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    And yes, it works on a 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    And yes, it works on a 700p.
    I like intelligolf too but it really could use an upgrade to support navigation using the thumbpad.

I would say that it "sort of" works.
    Here are a couple new options:

Par 3 and Par 72 Golf from a company called Resetgame:

http://www.resetgame.com/
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Here are a couple new options:

Par 3 and Par 72 Golf from a company called Resetgame:

http://www.resetgame.com/
    If we were talking about games, that would be accurate. We were talking about golf tracking games. Not a video game. It's for people for like to get outside and play REAL golf.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I use StarCaddy. It doesn't have all of the stat tracking features of Intelligolf, but better visuals, especially if you're using it with a GPS receiver. One big advantage of Intelligolf is that there is no fee for course maps. GPS capabilities were the main reason I chose StarCaddy. Intelligolf has GPS support, but only a small percentage of the golf courses in their database (for my state anyway) had GPS information. I haven't completely ruled out going with Intelligolf ultimately, but I'm glad to have options.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    so much for my reading comprehension, my bad
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    GolfScrorer is pretty good. Free if you don't want all the shebang or a small fee if you want it all.

Very good and easy to use.
    - Jeeman
    The only thing that drives me crazy about Intelligolf is that the handicap it keeps for you is an approximation. Also, it is a little time consuming trying to keep up with all the stats as you golf, at least for me. Other than that, it is a nice app.