Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Whats up guys, been a long avid fan of the Treos and I'm finally planning on upgrading from my beat up 650 tommorrow. I had 2 questions though...

1. I'm really confused about this "EVDO" service. I want the high speed service, some been telling me its extra $80 a month, the Sprint rep told me its $15/month (Vision) that will cover the high speed internet on the Treo. I'm planning on just accessing the EVDO service through my Treo not my laptop.

2. The Sprint rep gave me an offer $575 ($75 off) for the 700p but I'm thinking of maybe just getting it with a brand new plan. I've had the protection (insurance) for a whlie now and I don't want to put it into a waste so I was planning on getting a replacement for the 650 and then giving it to my mom (whos in the same family plan). Would this be possible? How much would I have to pay?

Thanks!
    1. $15 A MONTH, $20 PLUS PICTURE MAIL, $25 PLUS SOME LAME TV CHANNELS.
    MESSAGING EXTRA, $5 PER 100, $8 PER 500, $15 UNLIMITTED. nOT LIKE REGULAR VISION FOR OLTIMERS WHO HAD TEXT FOR FREE

2. THATS A STANDARD DEAL. YOU CAN PROBABLY BEAT THAT.
    CAN'T GET A NEW 650 UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT ONE. IF IT WAS BROKEN, IT WOULDN'T COST YOU ANYTHING, LOST, COST YOU $50.