Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For those of you who say Verizon is a "rip off", I got a 700p and wasn't charged any activation fee for the phone upgrade. Does this now make Sprint a rip off?

hehehee
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    For those of you who say Verizon is a "rip off", I got a 700p and wasn't charged any activation fee for the phone upgrade. Does this now make Sprint a rip off?

hehehee
    Yes they are, but even if you take into account the $36 fee, verizon is way more expensive for thier service (some would say a "rip off")
    I always call and have that waived. I think they've always fixed it no matter what the circumstances.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    hehehee
    you haven't paid attention here or at sprint users. this fee is the easiest thing on the world to get waived.

you just call and they take it off.
    Sent them an e-mail with light hearted complaint about $75 credit for having my phone over a year minus $36 to have new one hooked up. Received e-mail back, they credited the account plus tax.
    I keep hearing about retentions? I paid premium $s for my 700p and got charged $36 activation fee, and pay for everything I have on my phone. How do I get in touch with retentions? Can I get anything after the fact?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12