Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I used to use BigClock on my Treo 600, but it never worked too well. I'm looking for something that works well on the 700p, has a timer and stopwatch function and isn't too expensive. Free would be nice.

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    I suppose you probably want a single program to do it all, but I use a combination of programs to get the functionality I want:

ClockPop5 for a popup Clock
    PocketDoan for Countdown Timing
    TikTok for Stopwatch Timing

They're all small, free programs that do their job well, just not necessarily with a lot of eye candy.
    I used BigClock w/my Treo 300. Moved to MegaClock on T600 a am using it on the T700p.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Khronos?
    Just call me Berd.
    Another vote for Palmary Clock.

Great app, great support.
    MobileClock (Bob's Alarm) is THE way to go....
    WatchMaker is pretty good and FREE, but there is not stopwatch.
    - Jeeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    MobileClock (Bob's Alarm) is THE way to go....
    MobileClock has everything that nzwarner is asking for and I second Mahootzki's recommendation.

Here's a link: http://www.rmobile.ca/
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    WatchMaker is pretty good and FREE, but there is not stopwatch.
    Also agree with WatchMaker, which is free and customizable.
    Here's another vote for MobileClock (formerly Bob's alarm). It's not free, although there is a free trial. I've been using it for years. It is actively supported, has a growing feature list and an active support community (used to be on Yahoo groups, but may have moved). To me it's worth a few bucks to get something that is intelligently designed and just works right.
    megaclock for sure... it has so many features, alarms, etc...

i was a big clock user on my 600 - switched to mega for the 650 - and honestly it's just a much better app.
    I use this:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you are into racing or want a real full feature stop watch with desktop split / lap time logging there is only one choice. http://www.intellitimer.com/
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Thing is PC takes up a LOT of ram...

Karl
    qtqtqt.com
    Diddlebug is free and very good with alarms, a Palm OS classic (158k).
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=16870
    I love Bigclock also but it has not been update since 2001-10-25. does it work in 700P? I'll test out this weekend if I have time. I think this is why some ppl are moving on.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    I use this:
    I think Stopwatch2 is one of the best free stopwatch apps. It has count up & count down, stops the treo from turning off, and is simple to use.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Ditto on mobileClock
    Palmary has a great stopwatch function as well, with multi-timers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast