1.    #1  
    I tried installing 2.0 over 1.1.5 but hot synch manager wouldn't let me. It says the program already exists.

All my e-mail is on IMAP (server using fastmail.fm and gmail)

I'm afraid if I delete Chater 1.15 (the 2 files: "Chatter" and "ChatterUtil"
    then intsall 2.0 all my info will be lost.

NOTE: My Treo crashed on me earlier today (it disabled the Internet connection) so I'm trying to install everything on my Treo before I do a final hot synch, hard reset, then resynch.

Before I do...

+In my edit mailbox from my exisiting 1.1 , I already checked "Store new messages to card."

+In my system preferences, I disabled the "Start Chatter at Reset" dialogue box.

So I'm hoping when Chatter re-loads itself (once I turn on my Internet Connection, all my normal e-mails originally saved on internal memory will go toward my SD card. Is this about right?

Please help.
  2.    #2  
    I fixed it myself. Tried this:

http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...d=24&Itemid=57

I beleive all my e-mails are now on the SD card (noticed a slight increase in internal memory.) I used File Z to check and there they were. Once I get the manual, version 2.0 I'll make sure all the e-mails are on the card!

Possible to make the above URL one of the first things you see when you log on to chatteremail.com, like make a FAQ on the top section of page:

+If Treo crashes...
    +Upgrading...
    +Resets, etc
  3.    #3  
    Great news, all my new e-mails are being sent now to my SD card. A few unexpected (soft) resets while transitioning to this system, but otherwise awesome!

That said, a good majority of my older messages reside in internal memory, need to clear up that space. In the past, if I had Chatter problems, I have done a hotsynch, do a hard reset and resynch my data back to my Palm and the e-mails would come bouncing back in (courtesy of IMAP!), but that was when the e-mails were in intenral memory.

If I do the same technique now, will ALL the e-mails still bounce back and get put back on the SD card? As it stands now, I have that "New e-mails sent to SD card" check box in Chatter's edit mail box section. In theory, everything should work when I do this.

Please advise...
    With a hotsync, emails that were in memory will go back to being in memory...

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    With a hotsync, emails that were in memory will go back to being in memory...

Marc
    Is there still a way to transfer them to the SD card?
  6.    #6  
    Bump. Is there still a way to transfer them to the SD card? When will version 2.0 of the manual be released?
    You can move them using the "Mailbox Utilities" command in the Box menu. I'm working on the 2.0 manual.

Marc
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    You can move them using the "Mailbox Utilities" command in the Box menu. I'm working on the 2.0 manual.

Marc
    Awesome! Marc, you da man! I just gained about 2MB of internal free space! I'm now at 6.89 MB of free disk on my T650, which should last me another year. I'll I have to do is upgrade Agendus to v. 11 and I'm set! No more upgrades (except for Chatter) for now!