I am looking for a program that will help me track my nutrient intake. I am starting a new diet and it would be nice to be able to use my VDx to track my meals.

What I am looking for is a program that either has its own food database and/or one that will allow me to enter foods into a database. I would like to be able to see at least calories, total fat (breakdowns would be nice for sat. and unsat. fat, but is not really needed), cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, and protein. Any others would be nice to have but are not needed. It would also be nice to be able to track my progress with my diet as well. Entering my weight/date at various points during the diet would be a nice plus.

I would like to find one that is freeware or somewhat cheap, but would be willing to pay more for a quality product that is highly recommended. I have heard of DietLog and read the review, but it does not appear to contain a way to track weight and the price is kinda pricey. I have also heard of one from Vivonics (not sure of name), but have not seen much on it and their web page is lacking in detailed information about the product.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Visigoth