1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to put a password lock on Albums stored in the Treo 700 main memory?
    I second this request
    I know SplashPhoto from Splashdata use to be able to lock photos on the 650's. I haven't tried it yet on a 700p.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Wow i've been hunting for something like this since the Treo 600 days. anyboy please, i have some photos i need to hide.
  5.    #5  
    yea me too, need to be able to hide pictures or at least lock the album or lock a folder with the pictures in it... someone help please
    somebody wants to hide their nudie picks !
    From Splash Photo web site.

You can mark an image as Private to hide that image from view. Mark an image private either in the SplashPhoto Desktop or in the Image Details on the handheld.

To hide images marked Private:

1. Open SplashPhoto and choose Security from the Options menu in any of the catalog views.
    2. Change the Current Privacy to Hide Records and tap OK.

Note: All images marked Private will remain hidden until you change the Security setting back to Show Records.
    Two suggestions: applock works good to lock the entire app.
    Also acidimage can hide pictures as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    somebody wants to hide their nudie picks !
    Sir that would be a yes, specially when Different chicks want to check out your phone, dont want to get a black eye you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    Sir that would be a yes, specially when Different chicks want to check out your phone, dont want to get a black eye you know.
    I know of a free software that will make the pictures private... its called "dont-have-the-pictures-on-your-phone". Just a thought.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish
    I know of a free software that will make the pictures private... its called "dont-have-the-pictures-on-your-phone". Just a thought.
    Haha i know i had to delete them ohhh well.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodiumlake
    From Splash Photo web site.

You can mark an image as Private to hide that image from view. Mark an image private either in the SplashPhoto Desktop or in the Image Details on the handheld.

To hide images marked Private:

1. Open SplashPhoto and choose Security from the Options menu in any of the catalog views.
    2. Change the Current Privacy to Hide Records and tap OK.

Note: All images marked Private will remain hidden until you change the Security setting back to Show Records.

If you use this option, keep in mind that any Contacts that you have marked private, will also be hidden. I haven't found a way to disassociate the two. It's both private photos and contacts hidden or neither.

I keep all my personal contacts and business contacts in the same database, but mark the personal contacts as private so they don't sync with our CRM. One day I couldn't find any of my contacts and it took me awhile to realize I had marked a few photos private and that the two were connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiteMom
    If you use this option, keep in mind that any Contacts that you have marked private, will also be hidden. I haven't found a way to disassociate the two. It's both private photos and contacts hidden or neither.

I keep all my personal contacts and business contacts in the same database, but mark the personal contacts as private so they don't sync with our CRM. One day I couldn't find any of my contacts and it took me awhile to realize I had marked a few photos private and that the two were connected.
    Also keep in mind that the pictures will still be viewable using the built-in media app.