1.    #1  
    I love having Good on my Treo but there are a couple of things I'd like to see in an upcoming release.

1. Smaller fonts. I'd love to have an option to use a smaller font. I've tried Fonts4OS5 and it works but I'm running my Treo lean cause I was getting soft resets and couldn't (well, didn't want to try to) pin down the cause.

2. An option to put specifics on the Good Home Page. Maybe show x number of appointments and today's tasks?

3. Ability to use sounds from my Treo rather than Tones 1-6 for email notification.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    I love having Good on my Treo but there are a couple of things I'd like to see in an upcoming release.

1. Smaller fonts. I'd love to have an option to use a smaller font. I've tried Fonts4OS5 and it works but I'm running my Treo lean cause I was getting soft resets and couldn't (well, didn't want to try to) pin down the cause.

2. An option to put specifics on the Good Home Page. Maybe show x number of appointments and today's tasks?

3. Ability to use sounds from my Treo rather than Tones 1-6 for email notification.
    Completely agree with having a smaller, anti-aliased font. Also would like to make a plug for an option to let the phone keep using the Palm Contacts database, rather than the GoodLink Outlook database.
    I use YAHM and FontHackV. I have a really good small font (14ptBold.pdb) that is perfect. I don't recall where I got the font, it may have come with YAHM/ I could email it if you want it.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I've tried FontSmoother with GoodLink using an 8 pt font, but the results aren't great. There are too many spaces between lines, so the net effect is probably the same as with using the default font.