1.    #1  
    I just sold my Sprint 600 on ebay. I am trying to remove my information from the phone - Sprint number and email address. All my other data is gone.

I performed both a hard reset and a factory reset. The number and emai address are still there, how do I remove that info?

Thanks.
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    You need the MSL. You can go into the programming and wipe out your phone number and you can do the same with the email address.
    Let the battery die out. Then don't back your T600 back up. It'll be like brawn new.
    Don't stop what you want to do.
    my girlfriends treo just lost all her contacts over night once, and i know ive let mine die before (not pwering up without hooking back up to charger) and havent lost any data, is there a backup battery that may be bad on her unit? seems unusual that one night of no power == losing all contacts and apps, and basically a hardreset..pretty annoying... any ideas?
    hold down <- and k and do a reset on the back at the same time. it will go white screen and then not come on till you put it on the charger