Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I need something that holds securly to my belt in the vertical position. Anyone have any suggestions?

-Kyle
    a vaja t7 custom case... it's great, but it is getting pretty dirty after 6 months.
    (I think you can use it for the 700) Krusell with spring clip. Fits like a glove and the spring clip is solid (and keeps it in the vertical position).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

senacases.com
    Krusell Handit Multidapt .. I love the SD card slots and that you can fold the cover for a handle or a stand
    by far, the best case is (believe it or not) the Blackberry vinyl 7100 series case. i use it, theres no flap or anything, and its nice and snug. i used a seido and a proclip before, and i ruined phones with them. the bb 7100 vinyl case fits tight to the belt and is a perfect fit for the 700. give it a shot.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Seidio Shield 2 Holster and clear skin. They have updated the clip where it centers the sd card to keep it in place and added a spring to the clip and padding to cut down on scratches. Holds the 700W face in to protect the screen and you can hear the alerts better.
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Seidio Spring Clip Holster for Skinned Treo and generic black silicone skin from ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizer
    Krusell Handit Multidapt .. I love the SD card slots and that you can fold the cover for a handle or a stand
    I have seen those before but they add so much more bulk to the phone.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Just bought this one based on a recommendation:

http://store.treocentral.com/content...4-120--107.htm
    I have the Seidio Verticle leather pouch case that is in the store HERE. Well built, clips on very nicely and looks good. It also comes in a skinned version.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Nutshell
    E&B eNovo with clip.
    If you want to get a Vaja and are afraid of getting it dirty, I'd get the Vaja w/o belt clip then get a Nutshell vertical pouch (model 211 or 213) that you can slide the Vaja into. Both those Nutshell pouches can even fit a Vaja T77 w/o belt clip.
    After many other tries, I easily settled on a Helix holster. Rubber like coating and fits like a glove and very secure. I would buy another in a heatbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady
    Seidio Shield 2 Holster and clear skin. They have updated the clip where it centers the sd card to keep it in place and added a spring to the clip and padding to cut down on scratches. Holds the 700W face in to protect the screen and you can hear the alerts better.

where do u get the clear skin from ?

I got that holster
    In am looking for a case that is difficult to open and attaches to your belt in such a manor that it CAN NOT slip off. In other words, I want a case that provides a high degree of security so that no one can easily steal my Treo. Any suggestions?

Tom
    I have the Speck skintight (or 1 of those, if not that exact model) ... really feel that it is well protected with it (I don't use any beltclip). A bit bulky and makes the Treo look not so slim & sexy looking. I've also just recently ordered one of those Foofpod's - waiting on delivery (along with a Foof ibook sleeve).
    I use the patented 100% cotton shirt pocket or vehicle charging cradle.
    Tumi case which is a vertical leather case with a belt clip is sold on palm web site where you can find a picture. T 700 P fits perfectly and good protection. I like this much better than my nutshell used for T 600. It cost 50 bucks and is worth it. I also bought 35 dollare Krussell case from T Central. Not enough protection as sides are open and T 700P does not fit inside well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast