1.    #1  
    I was wondering ok first let me tell the problem im with sprint and i have a treo 700p . every so often when i get an incoming text message it freezes my treo. I was wondering it it could be possible that when im in an area that has poor signal then as the sms is coming through it will freeze the phone?
    Im just putting it out there this is the third treo and many hard reset and a clean re install .
    help of suggestion.
    below is the software that is on my treo any suggestion on conflicting software. i love the 700p and i dont want to return it . its soooooooo much better than the 650
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    On my 650, I noticed that. Useally when I was receiving another text, email (chatter) or call. Like they were clashing or something..winner came in first
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    i know anything is possible but would that be a software problem . I am almost sure that it is not the phone
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    This problem has been disected. We believe it to be a software glitch that is related to the carrier SMS signal.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117912