Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I need to write a complaint letter to The Ceo's of Sprint PCS. Anyone here knows their e-mail addresses? Their name is Gary Forsee and Len Lauer.

Thank you in advance

Kev
    Last edited by klow; 06/25/2006 at 01:16 AM. Reason: mis-spelling of a word
    SprintPCS has awesome retention plans! I am currently on a retention over a retention plan!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I sure do. And no you won't get them from me. There are many people waaaaay down the chain that can handle your complaint. Sorry, just filtering unnessesary info for my CEO and COO.
    Do you honestly think sending a letter to a CEO is going to do something, your just wasting your time if you think "The Man" is going to be reading complaints from just anybody. you have a better chance complaining to retentions see if u get something for free.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    If you do somehow manage to send a message to them, which is unlikely, I hope you take the time to check your message for grammar and spelling errors. If it's anything like your post, it'll probably get flagged as Nigerian scam email.
    Fabulas,

No going to get in the middle of your remarks, but if you think the CEO or COO of Sprint PCS would even get the e-mail or letter, you are not very familiar with corporate American.

If I was klow, I wouldn’t even waste my time, sending an e-mail or writing a letter. Their service speaks for themselves. Disconnect your service with them, and go to another carrier. There are plenty other carriers that provide way better service than Sprint.

Good Luck,

Matt
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FSUFAN1200
    Fabulas,

No going to get in the middle of your remarks, but if you think the CEO or COO of Sprint PCS would even get the e-mail or letter, you are not very familiar with corporate American.

If I was klow, I wouldn’t even waste my time, sending an e-mail or writing a letter. Their service speaks for themselves. Disconnect your service with them, and go to another carrier. There are plenty other carriers that provide way better service than Sprint.

Good Luck,

Matt

I am very familar with corporate america............especially Sprint. You would be surprised how many letters actually get through to executives. You may or may not get a response, but you probalby will. Although you won't recieve a call from the CEO himself. He/she will give it to their secretaries who will make sure it gets to the appropriate parties.
    Hopefully you are not writing any correspondences for Sprint, because your grammar and spelling are atrocious.

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ...
    And yet another thread full of english teachers. lol
    Well, while we're getting into whether or not the OP will get any responde from the CEO/COO or whether contacting them is even a good idea, how about this: let's ASK this person what the problem is.

klow, what IS the nature of your complaint? Maybe it's something simple that we can help you out with here, OR, maybe it's something that indeed, requires help from someone on high, and then those of us with the right contact info would be more inclined to give that info to you...
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredpoet
    Well, while we're getting into whether or not the OP will get any responde from the CEO/COO or whether contacting them is even a good idea, how about this: let's ASK this person what the problem is.

klow, what IS the nature of your complaint? Maybe it's something simple that we can help you out with here, OR, maybe it's something that indeed, requires help from someone on high, and then those of us with the right contact info would be more inclined to give that info to you...
    x2
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FSUFAN1200
    Hopefully you are not writing any correspondences for Sprint, because your grammar and spelling are atrocious.

BTW...........I was responding from my Treo earlier. Sorry for the errors
  13.    #13  
    I was just trying to get some information. You don't need to get rude ! Have a nice day
    SprintPCS has awesome retention plans! I am currently on a retention over a retention plan!
    I wasn't trying to be rude. On the contrary: I was simply wondering what the problem is.

I was actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But, if you cannot articulate even a basic idea of what's going on and why you feel the need to contact the top brass, what's to motivate us to help you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    Do you honestly think sending a letter to a CEO is going to do something, your just wasting your time if you think "The Man" is going to be reading complaints from just anybody. you have a better chance complaining to retentions see if u get something for free.

I emailed Len a few years ago and he responded, albeit to let me know that someone from Exec. services would contact me for a resolution.

That would be your best bet, to contact exec services or let some of the good people in this forum see if they can help.
    Quote Originally Posted by klow
    I was just trying to get some information. You don't need to get rude ! Have a nice day
    welcome to TC, it's like that around here
    this is sad, the OP asked for email addresses, you either have them or you don't. He didn't ask for opinions or advice yet most felt obligated to offer unsolicited advice.
    Treoing & Loving it
    GaryForsee@*****.com
    LenLauer@*****.com
    Let us know what they say
    [I know it's a joke but a user with same account may exists, it would not be fair. Thank you. - RB]
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/25/2006 at 05:09 PM. Reason: although it's a joke, there may be registered users with the same account
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    GaryForsee@*****.com
    LenLauer@*****.com
    Let us know what they say
    FYI...PM these. It's against rules to post emails of a third party.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/25/2006 at 05:10 PM. Reason: see original post
    They were a joke, the email addresses don't exist.
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast