Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone got this? All of a sudden Sprint TV is causing a reset. The only thing that's different that yesterday when it worked find is that I uploaded an AAC ringtone.... Hmmm
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    Nothing here, I was watching Sprint TV late last night and a little while ago, no re-set.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Has anyone got this? All of a sudden Sprint TV is causing a reset. The only thing that's different that yesterday when it worked find is that I uploaded an AAC ringtone.... Hmmm
    i just had the same thing happen. but i haven't downloaded anything in 2 weeks.

did you find a solution yet?
    I live in Northern Calif and I have the same problem with Sprint Tv.It was working fine last night.I called Sprint PCS and they told me that they did not know a thing about it. I am now on the phone again to let them know that Sprint TV is causing my treo to rest. My friend also has the same problem. I think it is their network . NOT out treos

I will keep you posted!

Kev
    SprintPCS has awesome retention plans! I am currently on a retention over a retention plan!
    same thing here and i haven't downloaded anything yet
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    i'm having the problem too
    I just spoken to a tech and she said that it is a nation wide problem and they are working it out with Palm .

James.
    That's sucks! I went to try again...now it re-sets

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Ugh. I did a hard reset, thinking it was something that I recently installed. But hey, it works now...
    I am on the phone with Sprint Tech support and they tried it on their treo. It also crashed their treo so now they know it is a network problem of Sprint pCS and NOT our treo.

It is amazing that we ( treo central members ) know more about the Treo's then Sprint PCS tech guys. You can learn a lot in from reading posts here!

Sprint PCS Treo tech support # is 1866-818-1944. It is a direct line to them.

Now I am going to write a letter to Len and Gary at Sprint. They are the top guys at Sprint. They are the CEO's. It is sad when I have to call sprint 2 times concerning the same problem. The first Rep was Rude and had an egotisic attitude with me. I just hung up on him.

I will keep you posted!

Kev
    SprintPCS has awesome retention plans! I am currently on a retention over a retention plan!
    just want to add that I love the forum, was wondering why my treo kept resetting when trying to watch sprint TV, now I feel better
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    get the mobitv update. no problems there.
    I confirm that, MobiTV is working, but Sprint TV does look better.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one having the Sprint TV reset issue ... I came online to look for posts...
    dang, and here I thought I was the only one with the problem.

tried to run sirius radio channel, and bam... reset
    Same problem here
    This forum is great, I went here before even calling Sprint and BAM, all the info I need. Nice to know it's a Sprint prob and not our treos, hopefully it's fixed soon.
    I got the reset too, but only on certain channels ....?
    Add me to the club. I called Sprint last night who mentioned to me that they got calls on it earlier in the day, but it wasnt until later in the evening that it was finally acknowledged as a "nationwide problem". I was going nuts yesterday doing a hard reset (though I learned that my Backupman actually works). As of 7:30am EST, it's still resetting.
    As of 8:49 am PST some channels are working. Most of the channels are still reseting my Treo 700P.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast