1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I work for Sprint at a normal brick&mortar store and just finagled to get my Treo 700. Everytime that i receive an incoming SMS, the phone power cycles and when it turns back on it doesnt maintain the text. Anyone else having this same problem and/or know how to fix it?
    I am having this issue also, I had to remove RINGO. It solved the issue.
    im with sprint see my thread on this site , im have the problem of incoming freezing but i still can get the text message when it comes back on . call sprint and report it sounds like you are almost in the same boat
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I had this problem with the 600 I believe. And...a hard reset didn't fix it. I had to exchange the device.
    The SMS Freeze issue is addressed more fully here.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117912
  6.    #6  
    Just as a follow-up, I removed the version of Ringo that was included in the Hotsync from my Treo 600 and installed the newest version which cleared up every problem with calls/messaging powercycling.