Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/#da

• Dial & 5-way Support for Treo 700P.
    • Full support for all functions except Copy to Address Book for Pocket PC devices running the StyleTap Palm Emulator (www.styletap.com).
    • Added Exit Application menu choice.
    • Fixed <No Name Returned> for Address Reverse Lookup.
    Thanks!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Thank you!
    has anyone installed this on the treo 700p. Is it working ? can some one tell me a little more about the program.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    has anyone installed this on the treo 700p. Is it working ? can some one tell me a little more about the program.
    was my question unclear?
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    was my question unclear?
    No, it just would seem to me that you could click the link and see what the program is about yourself quite quickly and since the original post tells you it has been upgraded to work with the 700p, you would think that would answer both your questions. Either that or you could search on the forum and find at least 100 threads talking about how great the program is and the ones talking about the beta working great with 700p's now.
    Rick,
    Tks again for all of your hard work.
    One thing I've notice is that when I copy an address, it will not allow me to paste it into a Task Note. It will allow me to paste to a new "memo" and the note field of the Contact app.
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    True Dat, True Dat

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    well the link didnt work for me at first. and i would like if you didnt have any responce to not respond. cause it becomes hurtful to us new comers. is like you are calling us dumb
    I was aking if any one has used it. we know that some software conflicts with others. so i want someone to chat with who has it on their treo.
    I thought this message board was about sharing and exchanging info?
    just noticed the face you sent was a rolling the eyes face.not a confused one even more hurtful
    Works well & fast, worth having on your Treo. Good Luck!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Thanks Rick!!! Actually got your email about this release this morning and installed it. Everything seems to work well. Thank you for all your efforts. Time to donate.

BTW, EVDO sure makes a big difference with this app.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Have installed DA on my 700P. Reverse phone number query does not show the name of the person at the phone number..only the address.
    Quote Originally Posted by hshimans
    Have installed DA on my 700P. Reverse phone number query does not show the name of the person at the phone number..only the address.
    I just noticed this as well- and you can't dial the number from this reverse query.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Is it worth installing new version for the 650?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    The new version caused resets for me. Unknown UIR something, line 190. I'll post the message tomorrow if I remember.
    This version and the previous one causes my Treo 700p to reset when I add an address as a new entry. Anybody having this problem?

Al
  19.    #19  
    Yeah I know, YP.COM does not return a name for this kind of query. No idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by hshimans
  20.    #20  
    If anyone is having resets or problems with adding addressbook entries, could you please post (or PM me) the details of the original search, so I can try to replicate it?

I know others have seen this issue, but many do not. I have never seen it on my device or any emulator, but perhaps I'm not hitting the right kind of results that cause the problem. I'd really like to nail this one down.

I also might help to know what categories you hve in your contacts lst and which one you pick.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast