Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is so weird, I have my 700p in it's cradle. I use STOIC so I can keep it on in the cradle, and leave chatter opened so I can see any new mails. For some reason I just got the "taxi" easter egg go across my screen,lol. That brought me back, hadn't seen that in years. I tried the easter egg in prefs last week, and saw it. I never expected the taxi to just drive by on my screen
    Jimmie Geddes
    Thats when i got it too, right after a hotsync when it was sittin in the cradle, welcome to the club
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I just saw the Taxi yesterday Never did see it on my 650. It was hilarious though!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I saw mine two days ago. I saw it all the time on my 650!
    I still haven't seen it yet. does it have sound effects too?
    No sound affects, I see it almost daily...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I'm sorry to be a newbee but what exactly are you guys talking about?
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    When you go to your Prefs, Click on Power, at the bottom right hand corner (above the Tips button) slowly make a small circle, counter clockwise with your stylus. Sometimes it takes a few times, but an Easter Egg will appear, when it does just leave it alone. Then sometime/someday while yer on your Treo calling or just tasking, you WILL see a little yellow Taxi Cab driving across your screen from right to left. Have fun!
    Last edited by reverendrhino; 06/24/2006 at 06:11 PM.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I set this up on my 600 when i first got it (ill have to put it on my 700 now), but in over 2 years I have only ever had the taxi appear twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I'm sorry to be a newbee but what exactly are you guys talking about?
    You guys must be on LSD...that's the only time I see hallucinations. Apparently there is a whole group of trippers seeing things like Taxi's and easter eggs on their Treos:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=88618

for example:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84...p-BEE46E12.bmp

and...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84...p-BEE4441F.bmp
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  11.    #11  
    My taxi drives across every night around 6pm while I'm in Chatter. It's nice to see.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have had the easter egg activated for years now. When ever I see the taxi I just laugh out loud. I was in a board meeting the other day and started to giggle. It is the little things like the taxi that keep me going daily.
    i have never gotten this before..how strange....i'm trying it but with no luck...
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    dude i cannot get this damned egg to appear! lol
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    The pic posted above isn't current to the 700p. Draw the circle counter-clockwise, no bigger than the easter egg, just as in the pic, but do it just above the "tips" button and all the way to the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    The pic posted above isn't current to the 700p. Draw the circle counter-clockwise, no bigger than the easter egg, just as in the pic, but do it just above the "tips" button and all the way to the right.
    The posted pic is from a Treo 650 on SprintPCS. To make the easter egg appear on the T650 do as follows:

system / prefs / power draw a very small counterclockwise circle in the bottom right corner of the screen

and wait . . . . . . . . . .

for the elusive Taxi.

OR

use Jedi Mind Tricks to force the little taxi to appear:

http://www.mobilityware.com/Taxi.htm
    What picture? I have drawn all sizes of circular figures at all rates of speed, mostly counterclockwise, but also clockwise. No joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddoo View Post
    What picture? I have drawn all sizes of circular figures at all rates of speed, mostly counterclockwise, but also clockwise. No joy.
    Picture:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84...p-BEE46E12.bmp
    i want the egg and the taxi, darnit!
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Try making sure the bottom of the circle you draw briefly touches the TIPS button
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast