Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All of a sudden, my Taxi looked different:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...17578_taxi.jpg
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    Try making sure the bottom of the circle you draw briefly touches the TIPS button

Ohhh man just tried it on my 700p and saw the egg...wooo hooo ,ok now how do i make the taxi appear
    bah...still not working...i'll keep trying...lol
    VZW 700p, which could quite possibly be thrown out the window if it doesn't stop being a pain in the booty.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    You can't make the taxi appears. I can go months without seeing it and then will have phases when I see it a couple times a day. Doesn't mean it's not happening. One cannot possibly be looking at their Treo 24x7!

If I remember correctly, the first time I saw the taxi was several months after activating the easter egg - Treo 600 I think
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca View Post
    You can't make the taxi appears. I can go months without seeing it and then will have phases when I see it a couple times a day. Doesn't mean it's not happening. One cannot possibly be looking at their Treo 24x7!

If I remember correctly, the first time I saw the taxi was several months after activating the easter egg - Treo 600 I think
    You can wait and wait and wait...or you can use the attached app to force the little yellow devil to appear.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12