Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    So I have finally configured my Treo650 and loaded all my contacts into my phone, but I have found that my contacts list isn't really being displayed the way I would wish it to be displayed.

Currently I am just using the Palm OS Contacts list program to manage everything. When I open up the Contacts list it just lists the names and numbers in a line. I don't care much for this view and was wondering if there was an option/preference (that i'm not finding) that would allow me to set the contacts up as icons instead of a list format?

Ideally it would be something similar to the Home menu interface where there's a handful of icons (in this case Icons for contacts) and when I clicked that person's icon it would automatically dial their number or bring up all their information.

Does such an option exist in the Palm OS or is there a third party program that would do this for me?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

~Goobers
    The stock contact app leaves much to be desired. I am personally partial to Agendus, which is a superior contact manager and datebook app. There are also these two apps, PhotoDial and PictureDial.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions! I really like the features Agendus has to offer, so I think i'm going to give them a try for the next couple weeks.