1.    #1  
    I am really confused, I did a search and came up empty handed. I am using Z Launcher and when I browse my SD card I can see the pics and MP3's on there, but when click on one and get the pop up menu, I click launch and nothing happens. Is there something I am missing??
    zlauncher can't really launch anything except apps, you can preview pics though.
  3.    #3  
    Alright, so I'm not crazy then...Thanks!
    can you explain this some more i have zlauncher
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I too have been frustrated by the lack of a click-and-launch feature in most of POS 5, and ZLauncher is no remedy either. There are times when I'd like the convenience of a Windows-like OS without having to go to Windows Mobile.
    Initiate can do this, however there aren't as pretty of skins for initiate, but it definately works.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    zlauncher can't really launch anything except apps, you can preview pics though.
    I actually don't think that's accurate. I believe you can associate certain file types with programs so that you can click and launch. I haven't tried it yet but here's what the website says:

Easy Function Extension: Supports file association. By associating DBs/files with a specified app, you can directly open a specified DB/file which isn't an app ( E.g., after installation of ZReaderLite for ZLauncher which is bundled with ZLauncher, you can tap to read the PalmOS format document directly.).
    You can specify your favorite Doc reader to open standard PalmOS DOC's. The specified app must respond the sysAppLaunchCmdOpenDB launch code to open Docs.
    You can specify AcidImage / AcidImage Pro / Rescro Viewer / Splash Photo as the default viewer to open the pictures.
    Integrates the Compress/Decompress function of FlyZip.
    Supports directly opening HanDBase DBs via HanDBase.
    Supports directly opening ISilo documentations via ISilo.
    Supports directly opening WordSmith documentations via WordSmith.
    Supports directly opening launchable DBs via the responding apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch151990
    Not true. Go to ZLauncher Preferences -> Advanced and add PocketTunes or whatever you use that plays audio files to the "Player" field. You can also launch picks and e-books by assigning apps to the appropriate fields.

I browse audio files in ZL and launch them all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopsie
    I am really confused, I did a search and came up empty handed. I am using Z Launcher and when I browse my SD card I can see the pics and MP3's on there, but when click on one and get the pop up menu, I click launch and nothing happens. Is there something I am missing??
    You can launch both. Follow directions above.