1.    #1  
    My friend got a Sprint 700p today, and upon activating her phone her texts started immedietely coming to me twice. (this never happened on her regular flip Sprint phone). When I asked her why she is double texting me, she replied: yours come twice ALL THE TIME!

It seems that if her texts never came twice before, and they started immedietely doing it after activating the phone, and my 700p does it quite often also, this must be a 700p software issue or a Sprint issue. Her phone is only hours old and nothing has been installed on it. Not even anything from the install CD. So it isn't any 3rd party apps causing it.

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe you are and don't even know it?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I have on occasion recieved double texts, but not all the time.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    im having the same issue call and let sprint know also are you recieving text and your phone freezes?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  4.    #4  
    no freezes on texts that ive noticed. it freezes for many other reasons though!
    report it to sprint i have had this issue with 3 treo every so often my treo will freeze when i get an sms . but i still love the treo .
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Same problem a few days ago, here in Los Angeles. Everything o.k. today.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Same here so I did a soft reset and tried again...no double text. but occasionally this happens. I think it is something screwy with sprints network.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    On the subject of double text... my phone is SENDING them... everyone complains that every few text i send, get doubled. I don't see anything functionally different happening when it sends them, and my other treo friends never complain, but other handsets appear to be gettin it
    I think it's a network issue. My 700 & my wife's A900 both send double text once in a long while. None lately.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    just call and report it . thats the only way things willget solved