1.    #1  
    Does anyone have Shadow Plan working well on the 700p? There are two inconclusive posts to the Shadow Plan forum that imply that it is running very slowly. Is this accurate?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    It is EXTREMELY slow on my 700p. Pretty much unbearable. It was fine on my 600. I'm going to go check the Shadow forums now to see if there are any solutions.
  3.    #3  
    That's what I read here. I hope the author who is usually extremely responsive will fix this soon. There is a pretty good group on Yahoo too.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    I hope the author who is usually extremely responsive will fix this soon. There is a pretty good group on Yahoo too.
    Any updates on this? On the Shadow-discuss forum it doesn't appear the developer has commented on what is causing the ShadowPlan slowdown (nor a fix) on a 700p--he's been silent on the issue--which has been reported widely.
    Yeah, I've pretty given up on Shadow Plan until further notice/update.
    fyi, thought manager works as well on the 700 p as it did on the 650. It was never optimized fot the treo so you need to tap the screen at times but speed is not an issue. Works fine.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I gave up on Shadow for Bonsai. Not as slick but runs good, lots of features and a good desktop component.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I've posted a couple of messages in the Shadow Yahoo group, but have not received any replies. Very disappointing. I think I'll check out Bonsai as well. I already use DayNotez anyway.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by procure
    I've posted a couple of messages in the Shadow Yahoo group, but have not received any replies. Very disappointing. I think I'll check out Bonsai as well. I already use DayNotez anyway.
    All this is very strange because this was always a very supportive developer. I have the impression that the same problem that Jeff from GoTreoSoftware is describing as affecting ProfileCare on the 700p is the same problem affecting ShadowPlan. Until we get the update from Palm there may be nothing that can be done...