Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I need to associate wav files with a specific application (TCPMP). I would like the file to automatically be sent to TCPMP when I open a wav attachment through GoodLink. Right now on a Treo 650 it tries to save it the tones application or I can save it to my SD card but then I have to open TCPMP and manually open the wav file.

A freeware app would be a plus.

Mike
    Try GetDeBlu.
    You can use it to decide where files are saved on your SD card and whether you want them to open automatically in a particular program.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Thanks but it doesn't seem to work for what I'm trying to do. I was able to select Getdeblu as the default application so wavs are no longer received by the built-in sounds application and selected TCPMP as the "post received called application" but when I try to open a wav file from GoodLink I get the following message "Can't open the file Check the directory name"

Can you add apps to the "Default application" list in Getdeblu?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Can you add apps to the "Default application" list in Getdeblu
    I don't think so. Did TCPMP open after downloading the file? If so you could try changing the directory on the SD card where the WAV is received.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    No TCPMP did not open after downloading the file. I just downloaded a trial of ptunes and it seems to do the trick. It automatically associated wav file with ptunes. Actually it doesn't even open the app, they just play in the background. However the files I'm trying to access are voicemails and seem to be a strange version of wav. New problem to figure out. Thanks for your help.

Mike