Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bulkier is subjective? Um, okay. How about freaking ginormous?

As for the one-handed usage, try navigating automated systems requiring frequent keypresses on the 6700. It sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Bulkier is subjective? Um, okay. How about freaking ginormous?

As for the one-handed usage, try navigating automated systems requiring frequent keypresses on the 6700. It sucks.
    i agree you are adding 50% to the depth, that is not subjective, that is a boat anchor.

lets do apples to apples: keeping standard form factor-biggest treo battery 2400ma....ppc6700 1500ma....that is a huge difference.

also on the one handed thing....i would like to see you type a one handed text message on a 6700 as fast as i can on a treo

my main gripes were the phone app...the battery...and the lack of one handedness on the 6700...
    I had a Universal (JASJAR) not a 6700, but I'm surprised no one is saying this.

MS Voice Command makes the 6700 so great for SOME one handed use.

Microsoft Voice Command is so much better than any phone's speaker independent voice command including the Treo's. Every 6700 owner should own MS Voice Command and I wish my Treo had something similar. You can't launch mp3 files from voicesignal's program and the recognition is nowhere near as good. I miss it.

I am sticking with the Treo though. It's better.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123