1.    #1  
    i searched and found threads about troubled apps and uninstall managers. question is do i have to but an uninstall program or is there a way that to so it with what came with the treo 700p? is there a program that works good that doesnt cost money?

thanks, cody

what do you guys use to unistall apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc
    i searched and found threads about troubled apps and uninstall managers. question is do i have to but an uninstall program or is there a way that to so it with what came with the treo 700p? is there a program that works good that doesnt cost money?

thanks, cody

what do you guys use to unistall apps?
    There are several ways to do this but, standard with the 700p, in Applications, highlight the app you want to delete and from the pulldown menu, select delete. Filez, LauncherX, etc. let you do the same thing in different ways. Filez is free and used by many.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    There are several ways to do this but, standard with the 700p, in Applications, highlight the app you want to delete and from the pulldown menu, select delete. Filez, LauncherX, etc. let you do the same thing in different ways. Filez is free and used by many.
    thanks, did didn't know if delete was the same as uninstall.
    Delete takes out the prc and, sometimes, more stuff.

Uninstall, available with Northglide's Uninstall Manager takes out preference files, data files, hidden files and all the other files that go in along with it.