Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

I know the PIM plug-ins are a scheduled for future release.

Nonetheless, in the instance when push isn't available I hope you plan to allow separate scheduling of each database.

For example, I'd schedule Tasks updates 5x a day, Contacts and Calendar 1x a day and Memos 1x a week, in the background of course.

I suspect you've already thought of doing this since you're rolling out the modules separately.

Just my 2 cents.
    Yes, that's the way it will work.

Marc
    Can we get a timing update for the first beta, it's been a while?
    Hi Marc,
    Sorry if this has been covered before, but I just wanted to ask whether the PIM plugin will natively support new PIM databases on Treo 650 and 700. Synchronization of multiple addresses is key for me, as it is for many others, I assume. Being able to sync the birthday field and other things supported by the new databases would also be extremely useful.

Cheers,
    Pedja
    Yes, it will support the new PIM databases; a better question is whether it will support the OLD PIM databases, and I think not.

Marc
    That's great news. I am really looking forward to trying the plugin.

As always, thanks for all your great work. Chatter is by far the single most used app on my Treo.

Cheers,
    Pedja
    So Chatter will soon be able to wirelessly sync fully with my exchange server? WHEN Then WM can really kiss my as* :P
    It's hard to predict timing. The PIM plug-in's are being done by another developer; my understanding is that the Calendar plug-in is just about ready for testing, though it isn't integrated with Chatter.

Marc