1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice that after you dial Sprint CS on *2 the following happens:

When I disconnect the call it goes back to the phone app, but them stutters, the "Sprint" name in the upper left hand corner disappears, then it shows "Phone Off", for a split second, then it shows "No Service" for a split second, then the phone freezes for a split second, then it shows "Sprint again" and back to normal.

Weird. Not a major problem, but it is annoying to have the freeze everytime time after dialiing *2.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    To be honest I never dial *2, I do however dial 800-658-7564 it will get you straight through, no waits.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    I have the same problem. I have been dialing *2 to try to get the PRL updated - which isn't working. Every time I hang up the phone shuts off with the message Phone OFf and does exactly what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    I have the same problem. I have been dialing *2 to try to get the PRL updated - which isn't working. Every time I hang up the phone shuts off with the message Phone OFf and does exactly what you said.

same here
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    To be honest I never dial *2, I do however dial 800-658-7564 it will get you straight through, no waits.
    Wow, you're not kidding! I just called them and they picked up in 5 seconds. That has NEVER happend with *2.

I loaded that into my 700p. Thanks for that!
    this is a consistent bug on the 700P
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Same here, and I cannot get the PRL update either.
    YUP *2 bug here as well!! so frustrating!

-ps: MY prl update will NOT stick either! The CSR confirmed my account is flagged, but whenever I call, it goes straight to Claire, and no updates mentioned
    please see my thread on this site about this . please call sprint and report it i have done that several times and they keep saying they never heard of that .
    same here with the prl update
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Ditto
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
  11.    #11  
    Sorry for the repost. Please merge with the following thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=117091
    I have a 650 and have called the past few days to get the PRL and noticed that I get 3 quick beeps after hanging up. I don't call *2 often but when I called 2 months ago this did not happen. BTW - my # was flagged for PRLs but when this one came out it would not load, so I called. My account was suddenly not flagged. You might need to call in and speak to a live person to get it hooked up again.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Same here...phone shuts off. After that I get a Reset!!! Cool... (profanity is moderated)
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.