Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    After my first treo 700p lost all sound completly, even the speakerphone software button disappeared, sprint replaced my 700p with a new one. This new one is constantly crashing, and the crashing isnt even the main problem.

The sound thru the speakerphone, weather I'll be listening to music with pockettunes, watching a movie with kinoma, or on a call using speaker phone, when I press a software button, and sometimes a hardware button the volume drops to almost nothing. But as soon as I plug in a headset and pull it out, the volume comes right back up to normal. Also when this happens the screen dims a bit. Its really annoying, to listen to music thru my input on my car radio, I gotta plug in the 1.5mm adapter, pull it out, and plug it back in to get volume that I can hear.

Any ideas guys? Could it be that I transfered the profile from the other palm straight onto this one? I havent had too much time to trouble shoot it, as I have been working 72hour work weeks. It has been doing it since the day I got it.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I just got done playing with it for around 20minutes. I wiped out the data by holding the power button and restarting the device. And then re-hot synced it with the same user name. Everything was working great!! Then I found out my lightwav was not enabled, as soon as I enabled it, the volume started freaking out again.