1.    #1  
    I just synced my new treo 700p with iSync and my osx Address. Most of my contacts came over, but I just noticed that some of my contacts are missing. Has anyone noticed any similar problems, and if so, how can I fix the issue?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mhalpert
    I just synced my new treo 700p with iSync and my osx Address. Most of my contacts came over, but I just noticed that some of my contacts are missing. Has anyone noticed any similar problems, and if so, how can I fix the issue?

Thanks!
    Yes, I had that same problem, and it's simple to solve: make sure that your categories in your Palm match exactly. I noticed that, on my Treo, I had bullets (small dot) before the category names. Once I removed those, the contacts came over as they should have.

I also noticed, however, that even though i categorize contacts in Address Book on my Mac, the categories weren't carried into the Treo. I had to go through *every* contact in the Treo and set categories for them.

Am I missing something here that should have made this unnecessary?
    Longterm, use the Missing Sync For Palm. It works great for Mac OS X users, and it will bring over all your categories from your Address Book. Not only that, but this software allows you to select just those categories that you want synced to your phone.
    mhalpert, I had good luck syncing when I set my desktop to override my handheld on a sync. After that, no problems, so you might want to try this method.