1.    #1  
    im new to treo lad and i was wondering if you can blog on the 700p ? If so can anyone send me links to some sites
    thanks
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Almost any site will allow you to post a blog through e-mail. I used livejournal and blogger. It's free with blogger. RSS Feed's and dynamic custom outlines. It's a good deal. www.blogger.com
    For photo blogs, right from your Treo try: www.splashblog.com
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    im new to treo lad and i was wondering if you can blog on the 700p ? If so can anyone send me links to some sites
    thanks
    Do you have a particular place you like to blog? Most of the clients I've seen work with blogger, typepad and Movable type. I'm a MovableType guy and I use Azure (slightly tricky to configure the first time since you need to install Java), the second runner up was Mo:Blog (easiest to use out of the box).
    I just wrote about my testing experience with them (and setting up Azure) and the other 1/2 dozen I tested last week on my Sprint Treo 700p.
    http://garysaid.com/chapters/002116.php

Gary
    Last edited by garylapointe; 06/23/2006 at 08:38 AM.