Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    What's taking so long?

I submitted all my info on July 17 via e-mail and still haven't gotten ANYTHING. No points, no e-mail, nothing. I sent a follow-up e-mail on July 24 and haven't received a response. Anybody have any other contact info for them?

Also, what happened to the $100 Amazon reward? They only list the $15 one now!!
    I submitted 7/24 by fax and again earlier today. Nothing yet.
    To all those getting rewards and gift certificates:

How long does it take from when you submit the request for the particular reward you want until the time you actually get it? I submitted a request for a $60 Palm Store gift certificate on Monday, and all I got was an email Monday afternoon from Palm saying they were "processing my request." Thanks,

Javier
    Took me about a week to get my 700p confirmed over email. Then a few days to get my PalmBucks validated, & a week and a half to receive my products.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    the norm is 5 bis days per transaction.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javylsu
    To all those getting rewards and gift certificates:

How long does it take from when you submit the request for the particular reward you want until the time you actually get it? I submitted a request for a $60 Palm Store gift certificate on Monday, and all I got was an email Monday afternoon from Palm saying they were "processing my request." Thanks,

Javier
    Palm Pays Back is a glacially slow operation. The only way you can deal with them is through a Web site form, FAX, or email. I've tried but failed to get a phone number for them. I don't know why they run their operation like this. I suspect Palm is farming out the whole Pays Back program to some third party fulfillment company and that it's not part of Palm itself, although I could be wrong.

But from the time you register a new product to the time you get the points added to your account to the time you can actually USE the points (cash them in).. for a reward, to the time you GET the reward code can easily be two weeks. So you just have to have patience when dealing with these jokers. It's not as bad as the typical computer store mail-in rebates which can take up to two months to get a measly check in the mail, but it's a very poorly run system and like I said, the whole process involves way too many steps and takes way too long.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Thanks for the replies, everyone... no sooner than I finished posting my question, I got my confirmation from Palm Pays Back with my gift certificate code Just placed my order for the Palm Ultralight Wireless Headset for $60.98, shipped!

Javier
    Last edited by javylsu; 08/03/2006 at 01:40 PM.
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Well believe it or not I actually got responses to my e-mails within just a few hours today. First time around they claimed they had already credited me for the 700, but they were incorrect. I had received credit from other "friends" for their 650s.

They responded within a few hours and apologized for the confusion and now I've got a pending credit.

Thanks for all the responses.
    Ya, got my points too, same day as my 2nd submission (9 days after the 1st try though).
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ View Post
    Sprint 700p is: 0593101646.
    Verizon is different, I don't know what it is.
    Does anyone have the UPC for the Verizon 700p? My girlfriend threw out her box.

Thanks!
    I have VZW 700P and it worked; Got the "pending" stuff but then it became registered after a day or 3. Program ends soon; what can I get worth getting and what is best way to do so?

Redeem well, all.

David
    Last edited by dhbuckley; 11/21/2006 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Amazon gift certificate is the most versatile. You can use it for anything you wish.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123