1.    #1  
    Huh? This is the first modern cellphone I've ever used that doesn't offer separate ringers for unknown or blocked caller ID's... I thought it had that option, but as I discovered today, it turns out Palm's idea of known/unknown is whether they are in your phone book or not. Is there any software out there that remedies this issue? Thanks.
    You can always create a ringtone for something that is not in your address book and make it your default ringer. And no, this is not the first modern cell phone not to offer seperate ringers for that. Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    You can always create a ringtone for something that is not in your address book and make it your default ringer.
    Am I missing something here, or is this something different from "unknown" on the Treo? I need to differentiate between an incoming call with caller ID (that may not be in my phonebook), and unknown/blocked caller ID.
    I hate recommending a program that I no longer use 'cause it does not work for me, but you can take a look at Call Filter - if it works for you, then fine. It does know the difference and lets you create a ring tone (I always recorded a voice one) that announces unknown/blocked, et cetera. I have yet to get Call Filter to reliably work on my Sprint Treo 650. Ben