1.    #1  
    I have owned the Treo 600, 650, and now the 700p. Why in hell does Blazer NOT have a disconnect option? Am I missing something?
    Scrote
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Why do you want to disconnect? Don't you have unlimited data? You will still be able to receive calls as long as there is no active data (green arrows).
    No, you're not missing anything. Blazer does not have a disconnect option. I have two work arounds:

1. Mapped QuickLaunch in zLauncher with a shortcut to Preferences, then clicking the network | disconnect.

2. After using Blazer, check mail with Agendus Mail SSL. It does have an option to automatically disconnect after checking for mail.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave
    Why do you want to disconnect? Don't you have unlimited data? You will still be able to receive calls as long as there is no active data (green arrows).
    Can't see the point of staying connect for the sake of staying connected.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bheuss
    No, you're not missing anything. Blazer does not have a disconnect option. I have two work arounds:

1. Mapped QuickLaunch in zLauncher with a shortcut to Preferences, then clicking the network | disconnect.

2. After using Blazer, check mail with Agendus Mail SSL. It does have an option to automatically disconnect after checking for mail.
    I've been doing step #2 for years now.