1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a utility that I can run that will automagically perform a "hard reset"?

We have a remote management tool that can send this file to the device. I'd like to execute it and have a hard reset done immediately.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    The security apps like mobiLock, mSafe, Warden and others have remote wiping (aka hard reset, minds out of the gutter please) capability via SMS...would that work for you?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    No. We have our own remote management software. This will be run not only on Treo smartphones but also on craddled Palms (Tungsten TX) that will communicate with our server via a craddle connection. So, I need a stand alone executable that can do this job.

(Pretty funny with the remote wiping .... your comment put my mind in the gutter.) :-)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)