1.    #1  
    Is it possible to clear the URL history list (that is, the address bar history) in Blazer in a Sprint Treo 700p?

Clearing the cache and/or cookies doesn't.

Thanks.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
  2.    #2  
    bump, anybody??
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    Weird, it clears mine up fine. Sprint Treo 700p
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Try clearing your history (Menu Y)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Thanks -- will try when I can pry it away from my kids.

Update: No dice. There is no Menu-Y in my Blazer. And once again clearing the cookies and cache just cleared the cookies and cache, but not the pull-down address bar history.

Thanks for trying, though.
    Last edited by UniPalmer; 06/24/2006 at 10:22 PM.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
  6.    #6  
    This morning while browsing in Blazer, I went into the Menu and -- lo and behold! -- there was the 'Y' history option which had not been there before.

So here's the ****!

I had set my Blazer to default to Bookmark View on launch. In Bookmark View, there is no Menu History option -- it is only available in Page View. Once in Page View, Menu Y brings up the history, and an option to clear it.

Thanks again, folks!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer
    This morning while browsing in Blazer, I went into the Menu and -- lo and behold! -- there was the 'Y' history option which had not been there before.

So here's the ****!

I had set my Blazer to default to Bookmark View on launch. In Bookmark View, there is no Menu History option -- it is only available in Page View. Once in Page View, Menu Y brings up the history, and an option to clear it.

Thanks again, folks!
    Yep, forgot to mention that
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."