1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I did a search for "stick-on" but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I was browsing for cases and came across these stick-on faceplate skins. I'm familiar with stick-on skins b/c I use them for my iPod and am very happy with them. Anyway, here's a link to an example:

http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?p...at=1502&page=1

I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites which had these stick-on faceplate skins for Treo's (like the 650), sites with more choices than the several they have on daydeal?

Any input/suggestions/help is appreciated.
    Lots of them on eBay. I bought a set, 3 for $10, but was so unimpressed I never put one on.. Not even sure where they are.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Just can't imagine trying to put over the keyboard, I have a set set on my a900 , and not that easy to get it all lined up
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Lots of them on eBay. I bought a set, 3 for $10, but was so unimpressed I never put one on.. Not even sure where they are.
    Thanks for the replies. I'll check out eBay.
  5.    #5  
    Well, unlike the stick-on skins made for such things as iPods and gaming consoles, basically all the skins designed for the Treo's are pretty ugly. I'm disappointed but am hopeful that someday they'll figure out that perhaps if they made better designs for these things, more people might buy them.
    I got a set of 3 silver ones off ebay a while ago for my first Treo 650. It was a Cingular branded and I didn't like the blue on the chrome. The sliver stick-on blended in very nicely with the rest of the case. I didn't apply any of the keyboard or back stickers, just the one over the chrome around the screen and was very pleased with the results. I think someone in the forums here had pictures of the exact setup. Have since given the phone to my wife and now on the 2nd sticker after many months of use. Personally, I'd recommend them for the comsetic feature but not for protection.
    I think they look just fine on a Treo!
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
  8.    #8  
    Yeah, I'm trying to find some designs I actually like. I think the biggest benefit of the stick-on skins would be to minimize scratches on the housing itself.
    Okay, I give up.. I finally decided hey.. MAYBE the keyboard one would look good with my skin.. Give it an all-black look.

The keys feel AWFUL after applying it.. the sticker is 'riding up' on the keys a little on each one, even though I've re-placed it a few times. Is there some trick?
    No trick on mine. It doesn't stick to the keys at all. Maybe the cutouts for the keys are incorrect on yours?

Here's a closer look
    Last edited by Treo305; 06/28/2006 at 09:00 AM.
    Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Tungsten T|3 > Unlocked Cingular Treo 650 on T-Mo

Favorite Apps: zLauncher (To run apps from SD card), Butler (MUST HAVE), Pocket Quicken, TCPMP, Profiles (Smarter than the Silent Mode switch on the top), MiniTones (to assign Mp3 Ringtones), SplashID, pTunes, VoicePad & NotePad (from a Lifedrive), HS Extension 2.0 Hack, TreoNaviText.
    Maybe the ones I got are less quality than the ones you have (sell?).. Ah well. I'll try again when I get home, I stuck the thing back onto the paper for time being.
    Has anyone tried these on a 650?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnid
    Has anyone tried these on a 650?
    Huh? It says "product unavailable for selected device" for all Treos I select. Exactly what do you mean by "these?" One of their skins for some other phone?
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Huh? It says "product unavailable for selected device" for all Treos I select. Exactly what do you mean by "these?" One of their skins for some other phone?
    Every skin I looked at was available for a Treo 650. Some even showed the preview skins with cut outs and all. Dunno why you had problems.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Odd - I tried it again and it worked fine. I guess it was a temporary glitch. Thanks; I may try one of these out.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    can you give me the website to purchase the red skin? I have a 650 thanks
    I finally broke down and bought one of these. I can't stand the ugly blue chrome anymore . Are there any specific instructions to get the best result possible when applying the stickers? I'm afraid that I will angle the sticker on accident... I'll post pictures when I get it in a week or so.