Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I like the palm os, but I miss a back button. Is there anything that will make a back function to the previous screen?
    It's below the p, and above the enter button on the right hand edge of the keyboard.
    backspace is your friend.

"N" to go forward.

unfortunately, there ends the usefulness of the keyboard for navigating or reaching menu shortcuts. For some reason, pressing "W" and "O" do not switch between wide & optimized views, "Y" will not bring up your history, and "E" will not open the preferences...as they should (IMHO). Even stranger, the "N" key will move forward (presumably for "next" page)...but in the menu it's menu+"F" ?!? I'm sure they'll improve this in the next release due out in Q3 2012.

Don't get me wrong...I love Blazer on my 700p.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoss
    I like the palm os, but I miss a back button. Is there anything that will make a back function to the previous screen?
    I'm wondering if doctoss isn't referring to trudging through palm apps in general, not specifically within blazer.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPalmer
    I'm wondering if doctoss isn't referring to trudging through palm apps in general, not specifically within blazer.
    You are correct, I am not talking about internet surfing. I am talking about palm applications in general.
    Butler allows you to do it...

Although I've found the more I activate Butler, the more problems (resets) I have. Most people find Butler stable, but it seems to conflict with something on my system...
    QuickLaunch feature on zLauncher, Switch5? McPhling?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hi-Launcher, put in a "Recent App" special item on the menu.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    I use Hi-Launcher for this. I press-and-hold the blue Phone button and a list of my four most recently used apps pops up. I think you can also configure a simple button press to jump to the last used app, but I prefer it the way I have it.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I use McPhling for this.

My GREEN button pops up a menu with a list of my favorite apps and recent apps.
    My SIDE button is my ALT+TAB functionality.