1.    #1  
    I have a bunch of movies burned onto my 4GB SD card. When I play movies with my 700p and TCPMP player, I could swear I'm getting momentary pauses that lasts for a split second every so often. I'm wondering if this pause problem is related to the PTunes skipping problem which I also have. The same movies always played perfectly with my T650 without issue.

When I turn off ChatterEmail, this appears to help in reducing the pauses when playing movies. Are others experiencing this too?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I am dowloading then re-encoding using the latest iteration of Kinoma Director since Kinoma is an inherent component of the 700P. Not only does it work well, it generally reduces the file size by about 2/3's thus enabling you to put more media on your card.

SMEGGIE
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Are others experiencing this too?
    Nope
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE
    I am dowloading then re-encoding using the latest iteration of Kinoma Director since Kinoma is an inherent component of the 700P. Not only does it work well, it generally reduces the file size by about 2/3's thus enabling you to put more media on your card.

SMEGGIE

Is Kinoma Director an included app on the supplied CD that came in the box? Are you saying you don't get any pauses on a movie played back and burned with Kinoma?

Is Kinoma free, or a paid program? I don't suppose you (or anyone) would know how Kinoma compares to Pocket DVD Studio, which is what I use?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I have a Treo 650, and I get the slight pauses as well, though I didn't always. Have you tried doing a clean install to see if it's a software conflict problem? I haven't tried, but always meant to.
    I get them every once in a while, I'd say. Doesn't bother me.