1.    #1  
    I'm constantly downloading and uploading files through my Treo, whether it may be Palm app zip files, jpeg pictures, Word, etc. My files tend to be large going up to 2 MB+.

The speed of downloading and uploading files through my 700p seems to be only average to above average as compared to my T650. I'm sure it's probably a bit faster on my 700p, but not hugely faster. I was hoping the speed would be much, much faster with EVDO, but it isn't. Certainly, surfing the web is much faster with my 700p compared to the T650, but I'm referring to the speed of downloading and uploading file attachments.

Is this normal? What is your experience? Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    For me it depends. For example when I downloaded Ptunes 3.1.5 to my phone it was fairly fast. I believe like 7 seconds and it was rougly 800kb file. Now when I dl files from snapper then it takes as long as on the 650. Also I noticed some sites takes longer than others which is normal.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    For me it depends. For example when I downloaded Ptunes 3.1.5 to my phone it was fairly fast. I believe like 7 seconds and it was rougly 800kb file. Now when I dl files from snapper then it takes as long as on the 650. Also I noticed some sites takes longer than others which is normal.

Yes, that's my experience too. When I download say an upgraded version of a program, this actually happens pretty fast, even with a fairly large file over the web.

But when I upload or download a large file attachment using SnapperMail, this takes considerably longer, about as long as on my T650.

This must be normal if we are both experiencing the same thing.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!