1.    #1  
    As of 06-20-06

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=0&prodid=5289

Stock Manager is a powerful and complete stock portfolio manager for the Palm OS platform that will keep your portfolio up-to-date with the latest stock quotes information every time you perform a HotSync operation, by connecting your Palm OS handheld to a modem or mobile phone or by using a Treo 600/650!

Stuck in an all day meeting? Point your Palm OS handheld at your mobile phone or fire up your Treo 600/650 and check the latest stock rates! Or with the HotSync conduit (Windows and Mac), never leave home again without knowing if you can afford lunch today!

Stock Manager does much more than retrieving the current stock rates, it also retrieves the day's high, low, change and volume. Being multi-currency enabled, you can see all your favourite statistics in different currencies. Stock Manager also lets you set alerts on all your stocks based on current price, profit and profit % so that you never miss important market movements.

Stocks can be categorized into different portfolios, each with its own totals. The program will display the profit, profit %, current value and cost on a per stock basis, per portfolio or for all your stocks. You can also use the portfolio charts to see a graphical overview of your portfolio.

Stock Manager supports the stock exchanges form the following countries: US, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia and many more!.

The Stock Manager conduit will also allow you to export your portfolio to a CSV file. Great for tax purposes.

Please check documentation in download file for more information. Stock Manager will also work behind most corporate firewalls.

Available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish!
    I've been eagerly waiting for this, but it still does not appear to support auto update over the phone (GPRS). Only via HotSync.
    Game over!
    Any other proggy out there to use data services to update stock several times during the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    Any other proggy out there to use data services to update stock several times during the day?
    There are several. I purchased Stock Broker Pro (www.jabesoft.com).

But there are bugs that make it unusable on a Treo. The preferences
    get erased on every reset (irritiating, at the least). And it doesnt pull
    all info for stocks outside US.

But it does have auto update that works quiet well. Its expensive (USD 35).

- mvk
    The OnDemand program on the 700p has stocks that can update over the air.
    Just go to "Market News & Portfolio"
    Click "Portfolio Tracking"
    hit update!

To add more stocks, after going into Portfolio Tracking, hit the menu button, the select New Stock under Stocks.

You can set auto updates for OnDemand in General and can update the stocks by pressing the Update button on the bottom.

I think this will remain one of the free services in OnDemand, I'm not sure though which they will charege for and which will be free.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    There are several. I purchased Stock Broker Pro (www.jabesoft.com).

But there are bugs that make it unusable on a Treo. The preferences
    get erased on every reset (irritiating, at the least). And it doesnt pull
    all info for stocks outside US.

But it does have auto update that works quiet well. Its expensive (USD 35).

- mvk
    I love SB Pro. This is the Chatter of stock apps IMO.

I don't lose prefs on all resets, even the ones that SBPro causes. Send the developer an email - they have been very helpful to me.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I love SB Pro. This is the Chatter of stock apps IMO.

I don't lose prefs on all resets, even the ones that SBPro causes. Send the developer an email - they have been very helpful to me.
    Yeah, I agree... It really is cool when it works.

I am in touch with the developers and they seem to be doing something
    about both problems.

What is your Treo configuration? Did you ever have the losing prefs problem?

- mvk
    Game over!