1.    #1  
    I installed TomTom Navigator 5 on my Treo 650 a couple of weeks ago. It has been working great and I didn't have any problems until last night. Usually, I press the "off" button from the program, but yesterday I needed to look up something and pressed my Home button on my treo. I'm pretty sure that I had done this before but this time when I tried to relaunch the Navigator, it stalled/took forever to launch. I actually thought my treo had froze since nothing was happening and did a soft reset. I then tried to launch it again and got the same thing. Basically, I get the quick TomTom splash screen and then it goes to a blank white page and would take a full minute or even two to get the "agreement" page. The last couple of times, it took about 2 minutes and I didn't even the agreement page, but it went directly into the program!

...weird. Can anyone help me determine what the problem is??

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    any thoughts???
    i had this, i just rolled back to a backup done the day before it started, that fixed it. Nothing else helped, even reinstalling.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    i had this, i just rolled back to a backup done the day before it started, that fixed it. Nothing else helped, even reinstalling.
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid questions, but how would I go about doing this?

*edit* also, I unfortunately don't backup everyday. The last one was done when TomTom was installed I think.
    Is this possibly just a memory problem? How much memory do you have remaining with TomTom installed?
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Is this possibly just a memory problem? How much memory do you have remaining with TomTom installed?
    Plenty...13.7mb. I had less than that when I was not having any problems. I thought maybe that was causing it so I deleted a few things.
    I have 8mb available and do not experience the slow-down you describe. Guess that's not it! Just a thought.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint