1.    #1  
    Plantronics has some headsets with the awesome ability to simultaneously work with two phones at the same time (without reconnecting/repairing). So you can seamlessly answer one phone, then answer the second phone when it rings, then make an outgoing call on the first phone, all without having to do anything.

My Plantronics 510 does this remarkably well. Unfortunately I have a Treo 700p and the connection between the 510 and 700p constantly drops throughout the day.

I know that many headsets can be paired with multiple devices, but with most headsets you have to manually reconnect every time you switch. This is not what I am talking about. I want to be able to USE (not just pair) the headset with two phones. Does anyone other than Plantronics make a headset that can d this?

Thanks in advance.
    Try the Discovery 640 -it has this ability - I use it with my Treo or RAZR and BB seamlessly. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $645$ $does$ $not$ $have$ $multipoint$ $capabilities$ .
    Hope this helps.
    This is an old thread at this point, but in case anyone else references this issue; I know the Scala 700 has the feature you mention. That is, if I read you correctly. I ordered one the other day for use with my Treo 700P and my RIM 7520 that I use for work.
    The Nextlink Bluespoon AX2 can pair with up to 8 devices. I had one, but returned it. It's super light, has an excellent fit, and has very good outgoing audio, but I found the incoming audio has a lack of bass sound and becomes very tiring to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 on Sprint / Palm Case / 1 GB SanDisk Ultra II SD Card
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I'd like to ressurect this thread if I can.....can anyone recommend any new headsets besides the Jabra Jx10 (II) that can pair with multiple devices? I'd ultimately like to be able to use it with both my phone and my PS3.
    blueant z9 pairs with 3 devices
    Palm III -> Palm IV -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p